Re: [NTO] NO BOOT FILE

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      Ed . . . You should really look into some sort of disk imaging program.
      I use Arconis but there is Norton Ghost and probably others as well.
      Image backup has the advantage of being able to restore ALL info on a
      drive including the MBR so you can be up and running in a matter of
      minutes. You can also clone to a brand new drive that does not have an
      OS installed yet . . . sisterscape

      http://mail.yahoo.com