[NTO] PageMaker

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2000

      Hi all!

      A dummer sends me a whole newspaper in PageMaker 5 format (better than the
      first she sends me in HTML: a 2 Mb page with 50 Mb of images!)

      Is there an utility to munch off the text from these *.pm5 files (is there,
      I see it with NoteTab!) without having PageMaker for Windows?
      Our graphic office use the Mac version, but now it's closed for a couple of
      weeks.

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
      (still counting 68,000,000 $ in spare money)