Re: [NTO] Removing XP Pro

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 5, 2006
      Yes I am familar with it. I have some old 95 programs that will run under XP if I tell it to emulate Win95. That is not the issue her
      Thanks for your input however. "Nuther time and it would have been just what I needed.
      Ed
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi Ed,

        In Filezilla, try using
        upload.Comcast.net as the Host, then your user name and password.
        Worked for me :-).

        Julie