Re: [NTO] Removing XP Pro

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 5, 2006
      NO, I am only trying to open Linux to the format section so I can completely remove the old XP Pro and install Win2K. I do not want Linux on either. I have it on another computer with Linux, I just don't like to operate without a gui like windows. I did not like DOS because you had to write all the commands on a command line. Takes much to much time to suit me. Love Windows and Bill Gates for bringing me Windows.
      Ed
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi Ed,

        In Filezilla, try using
        upload.Comcast.net as the Host, then your user name and password.
        Worked for me :-).

        Julie