Re: [NTO] Removing XP Pro

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 5, 2006
      I think if you have a knoppix or stp cd (run linux from disk) and have
      your machine set to boot from disk, you can fire up linux, reformat the
      drive to blow away your windows install and then go from there to either
      install linux with a distro cd, or reinstall whatever licensed version
      of windows you own.

      Don
    • Julie
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi Ed,

        In Filezilla, try using
        upload.Comcast.net as the Host, then your user name and password.
        Worked for me :-).

        Julie