Re: [NTO] Removing XP Pro

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 5, 2006
      XP tells me this is not a win32 program and that is the end of that . Now I am removing service pack 1 and all the hot fixes and see if it will then let me start the install of Linux
      Ed
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi Ed,

        In Filezilla, try using
        upload.Comcast.net as the Host, then your user name and password.
        Worked for me :-).

        Julie