Re: [NTO] Removing XP Pro

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 5, 2006
      XP will NOT let me install Linux. I think you have to install Linux first. I found that the XP install disk is supposed let you format the hard drive, but it did not when I tried it. Now I will try Norton's and see if it will work. I should not have any trouble working from the command line I used to use Dos 5 and 6 and when Windows came out that and I have never looked back. Then I tried Linux and still play with it, but until it gets rid of the command line, Bill will still get my bucks. Thanks for the URL.
      Ed
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi Ed,

        In Filezilla, try using
        upload.Comcast.net as the Host, then your user name and password.
        Worked for me :-).

        Julie