Re: [NTO] Program Files that does not appear under Program Files

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi Ed,

      Not all programs add themselves to the Program Group list. Some
      are by option. For me, the easiest way to add a program to it is
      by going to Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and click on the
      program executable (program name.exe) and choose Copy on the
      right click content menu (Copy icon or Ctrl+C). Go to Documents
      and Settings and add it to All Users (or your regular user if you
      always open Windows using the same user). Right click in the
      right large area where the other programs are listed and choose
      "Paste as Shortcut." Here is the location for All Users by
      Windows default. (So, you want to right click at this location
      when in the right side large window in the Folders view.)

      C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\

      You can also browse to the program via Start | Settings | Taskbar

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm