Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Search and replace on disk [OT]

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2006
      Ah, the new year is upon us. Hope it's a good one for you.

      Yes, I'd like to try the free REL link checker. It would be great if
      you could send me a zip. Thanks.

      Sister

      --- John Zeman <john041650@...> wrote:

      > My apologies for the slow response Sister.
      >
      > I honestly do not know if the CSE html Validator link checker is only
      > available via the pro version, but my guess is that's the case. I
      > used to use the free REL link checker, however I'm not so sure it has
      > a free version any more either. If you're curious here's the link to
      > their web site:
      >
      > http://www.relsoftware.com/wlv/
      >
      > If interested, I do have the last, or at least one of the last free
      > versions of REL. If you want it send me a PM and I'll be glad to zip
      > and forward it onto you.
      >
      > Tidy is good at what it does, but it leaves a fair amount to be
      > desired in verifying valid html.
      >
      > John
      >

      > --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Actually, my new computer connects at 45. With the download
      > > accelerator, things move quite nicely. That's good because it's
      > not
      > > likely I'll be getting high speed any time soon for a number of
      > > reasons.
      > >
      > > Is the link checker only available in CSE pro? I'm just so used to
      > > Tidy and don't like change . . .

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@y...> wrote:

        > Ah, the new year is upon us. Hope it's a good one for you.
        >
        > Yes, I'd like to try the free REL link checker. It would be great if
        > you could send me a zip. Thanks.
        >
        > Sister

        It's zipped, attached, and will on the way to you shortly Sister. FYI the zip file is 730Kb in size, not a monster by any means but it will take a few minutes to download.

        John