Training & Web Design Costs

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hi all!
      I hope this email finds you well and enjoying your holidays!

      I was wondering if those of you who provide computer training,
      Outlook/Word mail merging and/or web design services would help me out?

      I am trying to loosely recreate what I would have charged someone for
      both these services.

      The computer training was primarily desktop publishing in Word
      (training materials), involving creating/optimising and using
      graphics. I taught this person what I would a legal secretary as far
      as TOC, Foot/End notes, Auto Text/Correct, Page Number formatting,
      etc. The training began at the level of teaching her what Ctrl+C,
      Ctrl+X, etc., did.

      The Outlook stuff was easy, just importing Access databases, creating
      Contacts folders and their appropriate fields and categories, and
      creating mailing lists.

      The web design involved setting her up with a hosting package, creating
      her pages from scratch (Thank you, NoteTab!) and upon demand updates.
      Graphics creating/optimizing, etc. Nothing involving shopping baskets
      or Perl, because I don't know it.

      I'd appreciate your thoughts on this, even if they're nothing to which
      you would like to be held! GGGG.

      Thanks!
      Christine