  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2005
      The install of ME comes installed on hard drive. I cannot change the screen resolution 640,480 nor the colors which are now in 16 bit. I have tried all the things I knew, I went into registry and changed the screen sittings there to 1040,768 but no help. Or is there a place one can download the drivers? I have forgotten how to get in the Windows CABS to locate the files there, and they may be corrupted there. But it would be worth trying.
      Ed