Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Setting default clip libraries

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
      Close the files before you exit NoteTab.

      You have it set to remember, and thus re-open last used files that were
      open when you last closed NoteTab.

      You can also go to the options and uncheck remember last used files.

      NoteTab should also remember the last clip library the was open when you
      opened it. Perhaps you have one of the HTML clipbars loaded, I do not
      recall if the clip bar for the HTML library will autoload the HTML
      library or not. Try changing to a different clip bar.

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/