test - please ignore

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      I know you'd peek! I get kicked off all the time lately and I haven't
      received any posts since I last re-enabled my account, so just checking.
      Sorry for the noise.
      Lotta
    • sisterscape
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
        (moderator note:
        sorry about the delay posting this... slipped through the cracks somehow!)

        Hi Lotta:

        Here's a mail test for you with a link to boot!

        Those of you who use ems and/or percentages to manage font sizing on
        your sites will want to take a look at this thread:

        http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309991

        It's pretty intense at times but well worth the read.

        sisterscape
      • Don - htmlfixit.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
          loro wrote:
          > I know you'd peek! I get kicked off all the time lately and I haven't
          > received any posts since I last re-enabled my account, so just checking.
          > Sorry for the noise.
          > Lotta

          I got it. I find some spam programs send a random bounce now and then
          ... on purpose and that dumps you off of yahoo until you clear your
          bounce history. The problem is that you have to realize that suddenly
          it got quiet.