Loging messages

  • frchausson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      To my understanding, finishing a XXCOPY order with:
      /oNC:\fran\echanges\miroir\franlog.txt /oF2
      would log messages into the log file only.

      On the opposite, at run time, messages show up on the screen and,
      also, are indeed logged into the log file.

      The xxtb2926.htm HTML page doesn't show examples of the /oFx usage.

      Could anyone tell me where the bug is?

      Thank you in advance.