XP Pro problem - perhaps

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      My computer (XP Pro) keeps trying to find my printer although it is
      turned off. When it can not find it, then I get an error message telling
      my that it cannot find my printer. This occurs about every 2 or 3 mins.
      Very annoying. How can I stop the computer from searching for the printer?
      Ed

      --
      There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle The other is as though everything is a miracle.
      --Albert Einstein