Re: [NTO] Re: Free Calculator software with virtual Tape feature

  • Alec Burgess (g)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi Blake:
      > Unfortunately, PC Magazine utilities are no longer free,
      > but you can get
      > individual utilities for around $5.00 each or get a
      > three-month or yearly
      > unlimited license and d/l as many as you want.

      > Give me an example, if you
      > will, of a few that I can d/l for $5 each. I may find
      > exactly what I'm looking for. And where or what is the
      > URL of the source for the d/l's

      PC Magazine Utilities From AZ
      Can't find the utility you're looking for? Browse through our alphabetical
      list
      of utilities from the past 5 years.
      www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1937,00.asp
      <<

      These are the one's I've currently got loaded for easy access in my
      taskbar-menu. I've put a star next to the ones I think are most
      interesting/useful:

      AutoWhat
      BHO Cop *
      COA2 *