Re: [NTO] Free Calculator software with virtual Tape feature

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
      Thanks, Carl.

      I see what you mean by, "beefy", over 2MB. The license is only free for
      non-commercial use, so I cannot use it at work.

      I did determine that the one from moffsoft that I found yesterday is
      free for commercial use and does just what I need.

      Thanks to everyone for all their helpful suggestions!

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus