Re: [NTO] DOPUS 6.2.5.11

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      You took the words right out of my mouth John. I also use the current version of DOpus (all day long too, just like I do NoteTab) on an XP system and I have never had this problem either.

      Mordechai you may want to consider updating DOpus. There have been a LOT of great changes (including numerous bug fixes) made to it in version 8.

      John