Re: [NTO] RE: [NH] Changing CMOS and Formatting Hard Drive

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Greg,

      > I stand to be corrected (on the OT list!)

      LOL - Yes, indeed! My bad; I didn't even mean to send it yet.

      Wrote it late last night and wanted to bootup to get the name of
      the much better BIOS/CMOS that I have on this machine. Thanks for
      your reply. I thought it may be hardware related, but I hope we
      are corrected. My new notebook has like a Notepad vs NotePro on
      it, the Phoenix being the Notepad. Maybe there is a "Pro" version
      they sell that will work. I'm extremely surprised that Gateway/HP
      actually allowed it on "their" computers. Perhaps it is what the
      reseller ordered to save money.

      Thanks for all the other replies on the [NH] list, but please
      post here if you post again. TIA! You do not need to re-post; I'll
      try to remember to send any replies here. ;)

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm