Re: [NTO] abSee100 1.00

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2005
      msohwhatever wrote:
      >I am trying to locate anyone who may have the above menioned program.
      >I, after finding the link www.blueheronmoon.com/software/abSee.htm
      >was
      >inactive did a search and found this group/references from 2001. I
      >am
      >hoping someone, somewhere can assist me. ;)

      Hi,

      This was funny. The name of the program was vaguely familiar. I googled and
      one of the first hits was a discussion here that I was involved in. I
      remember that, and that I downloaded the program. But where is it now...?

      Anyway, unbelievable as it is it is still available from archive.org. I had
      luck with the oldest link here. I didn't install the program. Just checked
      that the installer runs.
      http://tinyurl.com/9jb87
      (
      http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.blueheronmoon.com/software/installs/abSee_In.exe
      )
      One of the other links redirected to a porn site. You are now warned. ;-)