abSee100 1.00

  • msohwhatever
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2005
      I am trying to locate anyone who may have the above menioned program.
      I, after finding the link www.blueheronmoon.com/software/abSee.htm
      was
      inactive did a search and found this group/references from 2001. I
      am
      hoping someone, somewhere can assist me. ;)

      Thank you,
      Ms. Oh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2005
        msohwhatever wrote:
        >I am trying to locate anyone who may have the above menioned program.
        >I, after finding the link www.blueheronmoon.com/software/abSee.htm
        >was
        >inactive did a search and found this group/references from 2001. I
        >am
        >hoping someone, somewhere can assist me. ;)

        Hi,

        This was funny. The name of the program was vaguely familiar. I googled and
        one of the first hits was a discussion here that I was involved in. I
        remember that, and that I downloaded the program. But where is it now...?

        Anyway, unbelievable as it is it is still available from archive.org. I had
        luck with the oldest link here. I didn't install the program. Just checked
        that the installer runs.
        http://tinyurl.com/9jb87
        (
        http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.blueheronmoon.com/software/installs/abSee_In.exe
        )
        One of the other links redirected to a porn site. You are now warned. ;-)