Re: [NTO] post Katrina checkin

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2005
      I just saw a fascinating discussion on CNN comparing how fast local, state
      and federal goverments responded to the 1906 San Francisco earhtquake and
      resulting fires. Teddy Roseveldt was president at the time, but up and down
      the line the response times put current-day reactions to Katrina to shame
      --
      Regards ... Alec