what the hurricane will do

  • r. blake mooney
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2005
      Just finished moving my computer and things to my car and am now on I-10 heading Northwest. Irony is I live in New Orleans and am now retreating North! Not funny? Oh well....

      One of 3 HDs doesn't work anyway. Maybe the salt spray will kill off the other 2. One item: if the storm does hit as indicated, N.O. will be lit. wiped out. Apocalyptic infections will quickly follow and that will be that.
      Blake Mooney
      mooney_rb@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
        r. blake mooney wrote:
        >Just finished moving my computer and things to my car and am now on I-10
        >heading Northwest. Irony is I live in New Orleans and am now retreating
        >North! Not funny? Oh well....

        So how are you guys doing? Looks horrible on TV.