Re: [NTO] Web Hosting .... ?

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      I use PowWeb. It is inexpensive for the features it offers.

      If you choose it, buy it from the link on my site.... My wife made me
      buy a bunch of wood, paint and tools this weekend, because she did not
      want me to run out of things to do. ;-)

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/