Web Hosting .... ?

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hi All:

      Can anyone recommend an inexpensive place to park some domain names and a
      couple of Websites ?

      Bill Scott

    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
        I use PowWeb. It is inexpensive for the features it offers.

        If you choose it, buy it from the link on my site.... My wife made me
        buy a bunch of wood, paint and tools this weekend, because she did not
        want me to run out of things to do. ;-)

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions
        http://www.kairoscomputers.com/