Re: Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Mouse Wheel over Terminal Services Client

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi Alec,

      There's one question in the last paragraph with the off topic
      stuff that you can delete when replying. Oh, we are on the Off
      Topic list. ;) Some chit-chat is allowed, just as a reminder. <g>

      >> Does the mouse drivers make it so your wheel will scroll in the
      >> Clipbook Library and Outline headings simply by holding the mouse
      >> over those panes?

      >Just tested - three out of five ain't perfect but its better than nothing

      Yeppers; for me, I mainly wanted it in the Clips, so I should be
      good to go and a happy camper! :)

      >With KatMouse running and a Logitech cordless mouse: KatMouse
      >http://kickme.to/katmouse

      Downloading shortly...

      >Note-2: There is another program that *DOES* scroll all five
      >Notetab panes: Flywheel
      >http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,23737,00.asp
      >I used it for a while but find KatMouse more responsive - YMMV :-)

      Might give it a try. By less responsive mean like the mouse wheel
      seems to be like "get'n rubber," spinning out, but not going very
      far? Sort of like, "his hamsters home, but the wheel isn't
      spinning," "his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top," "her
      loaf is half baked," "she's a few cans short of a six pack," "a
      couple bananas short of a bunch," "not the sharpest tool in the
      shed."? <bg> ...and I do say that in fun and represent them
      myself sometimes, especially when my two healthy brain cells get
      arguing about which one is right! ;)

      See ya in the funnies!

      http://www.clean-funnies.com

      you missed a good joke! 8?D