Re: [gla: Re: [NTO] Send Webpage from Firefox to NoteTab

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2005
      Alec,

      I noticed on the Launchy homepage that he provides a link to help
      generate the XML file:

      http://gemal.dk/mozilla/launchy-xmlfile.html

      The three funny characters are related to Unicode. I reported that as a
      problem about 3 years ago. Until Eric fixed it, it would make NoteTab
      crash. Notepad, at least in Win2k & XP handles those characters with no
      problem. It probably depends on what editor created the file, or if
      Firefox added it, for some reason.

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions