Open Save in Detail View (was cons drive me crazy)

  • R Shapp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hi All,

      Len opened this topic on the NTB Basic list, and Alec mentioned the
      possibility of an MSKB article, but my search netted no joy.

      The question: Is there a way to get NoteTab to open the Save window in
      "detail" view?

      View > Options > Tab Bar doesn't do it.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2005

        > The question: Is there a way to get NoteTab to open the Save window
        in
        > "detail" view?

        Hi Ray,

        This doesn't look easy. You could use a clip/button instead of CTRL+S,
        but then you have to give up ctrl+S.

        Something like...
        ^!Keyboard Ctrl+S SHIFT+TAB SHIFT+TAB SHIFT+TAB RIGHT DOWN D
        does work in XP-Pro.

        HTH,

        Hugo
      • Larry Hamilton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2005
          Ray,

          I seem to remember seeing something like this in an email or online
          years ago, but no idea where.

          The problem with Microsoft, is they probably have a KB article on it,
          but you have to figure out what they think it should be called in order
          to find it.

          --
          Larry Hamilton
          Kairos Computer Solutions

          R Shapp wrote:

          >Hi All,
          >
          >Len opened this topic on the NTB Basic list, and Alec mentioned the
          >possibility of an MSKB article, but my search netted no joy.
          >
          >The question: Is there a way to get NoteTab to open the Save window in
          >"detail" view?
          >
          >View > Options > Tab Bar doesn't do it.
          >
          >Thanks for the help.
          >
          >Ray Shapp

        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2005
            > The problem with Microsoft, is they probably have a KB article on it,
            > but you have to figure out what they think it should be called in order
            > to find it.

            I used to find it impossible to find anything on the Microsoft site when
            using their own internal search engine. Then someone pointed out to me that
            if you use Google and include "site:microsoft.com" (without the quotes) as
            one of the search terms things seem to get a lot easier! It certainly
            worked for me!

            Greg