Re: [NTO] Monitor problem

  • Hugo Paulissen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
      HRS, John, David,

      > You should probably start comparing prices!

      Thanks for your comments about my monitor. I did have a look, and
      decided to wait until the monitor really died...

      But I also asked the system-administrator at work if he had a spare
      monitor (we are switching to TFT-screens now); guess what? I got an
      Iiyama 17 inch CRT. What a fine picture! The quality (compared with my
      Dell) is much better: even my wife spotted the difference instantly!

      Thanks,

      Hugo
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
        > But I also asked the system-administrator at work if he had a spare
        > monitor (we are switching to TFT-screens now); guess what? I got an
        > Iiyama 17 inch CRT. What a fine picture! The quality (compared with my
        > Dell) is much better: even my wife spotted the difference instantly!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Hugo

        a bunch of us might put in a day or two working there if it would net us
        out that well