Re: [NTO] "The publisher could not be verified"

  • Roy Herring
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005
      HRS,

      GSORT is a 3rd party freeware utility that I have been running since about 1985.

      You were a great help. By including C:\1\RH2\, it worked:
      ^!ShellWait C:\1\RH2\GSORT C:\1\RH\RHT /1 2 /CQ
      The odd thing is that if I used the following, GSORT was still found (because C:\1\RH2\
      is in my path) and run, but w/ the error popup I had to respond to:
      ^!ShellWait C:\1\RH\RHT /1 2 /CQ

      So I'm happy. I don't mind putting the full path for all such pgms.

      Thanks again,

      Roy