Re: [NTO] Simple mistake huge consequence

  • Alan C
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2005
      Options that are set in the bios is what controls what and/or where
      (which media, disk etc. and in what order) the computer can boot from.
      I'm unfamiliar with the specifics of what Dell does or sets.

      I just tried biefly to find some Dell Country (unless it's Dell City)
      specific sorts of things. I found a forum amongst others.

      http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums

      http://support.dell.com/

      http://www.google.com/search?q=dell+support&sourceid=mozilla&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8