updated Windows and now Graphics Program refuses to run

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2005
      OK this is wierd.

      I updated Windows XP at trhe microsoft Update site, and now my graphics
      programs refuse to run, The "splash" screen pops up, but the program
      itself never succeeds in opening.

      Programs affected are Photosuite 4.0 and PSP 8.0

      Also Adobe reader is Malfunctioning.

      --
      ~~

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG

      "He who throws stones is providing an enemy with ammunition, and an idea of it's application."

      Benjamin Franklin

      S250 DNA Project
      Crawley DNA Project
      Montgomery County Indiana USGenWeb site