Re: [NTO] OutlookExpres - can't open attached document

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2005
      bubblefisch2002 wrote:
      > High everybody,
      >
      > I hope someone can help me with my OE-problem. I made an update of my
      > OE6 at
      > Microsoft home page several days ago. I don't know if this is the cause
      > but
      > I can't think of another one.
      > I just realized, that I can not open the pdf-attachement which came
      > along
      > with a mail today. Maybe that has something to do with security
      > reasons. But
      > I did not change the rules, I even can't find them.
      did you get your answer, I know how but would have to look
    • Jeffery Scism
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2005
        OK this is wierd.

        I updated Windows XP at trhe microsoft Update site, and now my graphics
        programs refuse to run, The "splash" screen pops up, but the program
        itself never succeeds in opening.

        Programs affected are Photosuite 4.0 and PSP 8.0

        Also Adobe reader is Malfunctioning.

        --
        ~~

        Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG

        "He who throws stones is providing an enemy with ammunition, and an idea of it's application."

        Benjamin Franklin

        S250 DNA Project
        Crawley DNA Project
        Montgomery County Indiana USGenWeb site