Re: [NTO] OS ME

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2005
      Gotcha. You could always try to paste it into the Windows folder and
      then right-click and hit "Send to Desktop (as shortcut).

      After it makes the shortcut, put in "quiet shutdown!" in the
      parameters section or after the exe itself in the target field. I can
      include some screenies, but not on Me because I don't use it. :(

      Or after you paste it in the Windows folder, copy and paste this next
      line into the RUN command from the start menu.

      wizmo.exe quiet shutdown! or
      wizmo.exe quiet exit!

      See if either works for you.