OutlookExpres - can't open attached document

  • bubblefisch2002
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2005
      High everybody,

      I hope someone can help me with my OE-problem. I made an update of my
      OE6 at
      Microsoft home page several days ago. I don't know if this is the cause
      but
      I can't think of another one.
      I just realized, that I can not open the pdf-attachement which came
      along
      with a mail today. Maybe that has something to do with security
      reasons. But
      I did not change the rules, I even can't find them.

      Please give me a hint, Raimund
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2005
        bubblefisch2002 wrote:
        > High everybody,
        >
        > I hope someone can help me with my OE-problem. I made an update of my
        > OE6 at
        > Microsoft home page several days ago. I don't know if this is the cause
        > but
        > I can't think of another one.
        > I just realized, that I can not open the pdf-attachement which came
        > along
        > with a mail today. Maybe that has something to do with security
        > reasons. But
        > I did not change the rules, I even can't find them.
        did you get your answer, I know how but would have to look
      • Jeffery Scism
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2005
          OK this is wierd.

          I updated Windows XP at trhe microsoft Update site, and now my graphics
          programs refuse to run, The "splash" screen pops up, but the program
          itself never succeeds in opening.

          Programs affected are Photosuite 4.0 and PSP 8.0

          Also Adobe reader is Malfunctioning.

          --
          ~~

          Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG

          "He who throws stones is providing an enemy with ammunition, and an idea of it's application."

          Benjamin Franklin

          S250 DNA Project
          Crawley DNA Project
          Montgomery County Indiana USGenWeb site