Temp folder issue

  • Mordechai
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      Hello,
      Thanks a lot for your answers!
      With all the respect - I do not think I overlooked any answer.
      I only know that last few days my mail is "bombarded" with so much spam and even attachments,
      and I use "MailWasher" which checks the mail before I download it into my PC.
      The only thing I can think of is that my mailbox space at the internet provider became filled-up and some
      messages just had no room (even though I am checking mail every few hours).
      Thanks again.
      Best Regards
      Mordechai M.
      airflow@...

      PS.
      To avoid such thing again, is there a possibility to see answers directly in "Yahoo" and how?