Re: [NTO] centering problem

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
      Yes Ed I did and I simply forgot to include "align=center" before adding
      Word Art. Shan't do it again that's for sure.

      Take care Barry UK

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
        Hi Bill I'm learning something new everyday about website design and HTML
        codes etc. I don't think that I'll ever become an expert but as long as I
        can get by, it'll suffice for now anyway.

        Take care Barry UK

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
          No I used Notetab Pro