Re: [NTO] centering problem

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
      Thanks for the help Ed. I shall get it sorted eventually as sure as I'm
      riding this donkey!!

      Barry

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
        Yes Ed I did and I simply forgot to include "align=center" before adding
        Word Art. Shan't do it again that's for sure.

        Take care Barry UK

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
          Hi Bill I'm learning something new everyday about website design and HTML
          codes etc. I don't think that I'll ever become an expert but as long as I
          can get by, it'll suffice for now anyway.

          Take care Barry UK

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
            No I used Notetab Pro