Re: [NTO] centering problem

  • Edward Brown
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 10 9:52 AM
      Barry,
      Did you write you web page using MS Word and convert it to HTML?
      Ed
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 10 10:10 AM
        Thanks for the help Ed. I shall get it sorted eventually as sure as I'm
        riding this donkey!!

        Barry

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 10 10:25 AM
          Yes Ed I did and I simply forgot to include "align=center" before adding
          Word Art. Shan't do it again that's for sure.

          Take care Barry UK

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 10 10:32 AM
            Hi Bill I'm learning something new everyday about website design and HTML
            codes etc. I don't think that I'll ever become an expert but as long as I
            can get by, it'll suffice for now anyway.

            Take care Barry UK

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 11 1:55 PM
              No I used Notetab Pro
              Did you write you web page using MS Word and convert it to HTML?
              Ed
              > you can go to my webpage and right click on it select view source save
              it
              > your harddisk then open it with notetab .... and put your info in as
              you
              > like just do not link to my stylesheet you can download the .tss file
              and
              > use it but use it from your site.
              >
              > http://www.abibleverse4you.com/index.html
              >
              > Bill Scott

              Service.

              Virus Database (VPS): 0514-3, 04/10/2005
              Tested on: 4/10/2005 11:50:59 AM

              ---
              Virus Database (VPS): 0514-3, 04/10/2005
              Tested on: 4/10/2005 11:53:00 AM