RE: [NTO] centering problem

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
      Hi Barry:

      you can go to my webpage and right click on it select view source save it to
      your harddisk then open it with notetab .... and put your info in as you
      like just do not link to my stylesheet you can download the .tss file and
      use it but use it from your site.

      http://www.abibleverse4you.com/index.html

      Bill Scott

    • Barry
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
        Thank you Bill I might well do that.

        Take care Barry UK

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
          Hi Barry that is how I learned to write html by playing with things to see
          how they respond, that page has pictures and sound and a table ... most
          people do not like sound but .... fun to play with, I do not know how much
          you know so will expand what I did to teach myself ... Notetab lets you try
          a webpage from your hard disk just save the original using the .html or .htm
          extension the view source file will have name[1].txt extension which will
          not display a webpage just the text i.e. html code i.e. if you want it to
          display as a webpage change the extention to .htm any .txt file will display
          as a webpage if you change it to .htm ... make some changes from your copy
          and click on the blue ball in notetab ... this will launch the webpage and
          show your changes ... also there are allot of free html clips on
          www.notetab.com website .. they help you allot ... You could also comment
          out anything you do not want <! not wanted code > I hope this will help .
          Thanks for the tip about scottie ....

          Bill Scott
          http://www.abibleverse4you.com/goodtest.htm

          > you can go to my webpage and right click on it select view source save
          it
          > your harddisk then open it with notetab .... and put your info in as
          you
          > like just do not link to my stylesheet you can download the .tss file
          and
          > use it but use it from your site.
          >
          > http://www.abibleverse4you.com/index.html
          >
          > Bill Scott

        • Edward Brown
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
            Barry,
            Did you write you web page using MS Word and convert it to HTML?
            Ed
            > you can go to my webpage and right click on it select view source save it
            > your harddisk then open it with notetab .... and put your info in as you
            > like just do not link to my stylesheet you can download the .tss file and
            > use it but use it from your site.
            >
            > http://www.abibleverse4you.com/index.html
            >
            > Bill Scott

            Virus Database (VPS): 0514-3, 04/10/2005
            Tested on: 4/10/2005 11:50:59 AM

            ---
            Virus Database (VPS): 0514-3, 04/10/2005
            Tested on: 4/10/2005 11:53:00 AM

          • Barry
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
              Thanks for the help Ed. I shall get it sorted eventually as sure as I'm
              riding this donkey!!

              Barry

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
                Yes Ed I did and I simply forgot to include "align=center" before adding
                Word Art. Shan't do it again that's for sure.

                Take care Barry UK

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
                  Hi Bill I'm learning something new everyday about website design and HTML
                  codes etc. I don't think that I'll ever become an expert but as long as I
                  can get by, it'll suffice for now anyway.

                  Take care Barry UK

                  > Hi Barry that is how I learned to write html by playing with things to see
                  > how they respond, that page has pictures and sound and a table ... most
                  > people do not like sound but .... fun to play with, I do not know how much
                  > you know so will expand what I did to teach myself ... Notetab lets you
                  try
                  > a webpage from your hard disk just save the original using the .html or
                  .htm
                  > extension the view source file will have name[1].txt extension which will
                  > not display a webpage just the text i.e. html code i.e. if you want it to
                  > display as a webpage change the extention to .htm any .txt file will
                  display
                  > as a webpage if you change it to .htm ... make some changes from your copy
                  > and click on the blue ball in notetab ... this will launch the webpage and
                  > show your changes ... also there are allot of free html clips on
                  > www.notetab.com website .. they help you allot ... You could also comment
                  > out anything you do not want <! not wanted code > I hope this will help .
                  > Thanks for the tip about scottie ....
                  >
                  > Bill Scott
                • Bill Scott
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                    No I used Notetab Pro
                    Did you write you web page using MS Word and convert it to HTML?
                    Ed
                    > you can go to my webpage and right click on it select view source save
                    it
                    > your harddisk then open it with notetab .... and put your info in as
                    you
                    > like just do not link to my stylesheet you can download the .tss file
                    and
                    > use it but use it from your site.
                    >
                    > http://www.abibleverse4you.com/index.html
                    >
                    > Bill Scott