Re: [NTO] PC power supply dead?

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 9, 2005
      I use a very simple and small program called WinPatrol which is freeware to
      warn me instantly of any attempt to alter, or add to my OS. It stands guard
      in real time and it's very effective. I can recommend it. Go to
      http://www.winpatrol.com/ to find out more

      Take care Barry UK

      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 9, 2005
        All ISPs have a 'whitelist' and whatever they agree to put on it is allowed
        access through their servers. A number of people in a forum that I write to
        are AOL members and my mail was originally classified as spam until their
        addresses, at my request, were added to the AOL whitelist. It's a pain I
        know but a way to circumvent the system.

        Take care Barry UK