Re: [NTO] PC power supply dead?

  • Edward Brown
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 9, 2005
      Barry,
      I am not Jody, but if you go to this address it will inform you if you have anything wrong in your code, assuming most of your web page is in compliance with W3C. Once it is in compliance most all browsers should see the same thing. Of course I am sure you have made the with of your pages in % like Width="100%" or whatever width you would like. If you use NoteTab Light you can easily set your pages up so they will be easy to validate and for browser to see them the same way.
      Ed
      http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
      Ed
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 9, 2005
        All ISPs have a 'whitelist' and whatever they agree to put on it is allowed
        access through their servers. A number of people in a forum that I write to
        are AOL members and my mail was originally classified as spam until their
        addresses, at my request, were added to the AOL whitelist. It's a pain I
        know but a way to circumvent the system.

        Take care Barry UK