Re: [NTO] PC power supply dead?

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 9 8:59 AM
      Jody I have a minor problem that you maybe are able to help me with. I
      created a simple website www.livelikeyouhavenodiabetes.com for someone on a
      17 inch monitor but when it's viewed on larger or smaller monitor some of
      the text is misaligned. I'm sure there must be a way to overcome that so
      that everything remains central no matter what size of monitor is used for
      viewing.

      Thanks Barry

      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 9 7:32 PM
        All ISPs have a 'whitelist' and whatever they agree to put on it is allowed
        access through their servers. A number of people in a forum that I write to
        are AOL members and my mail was originally classified as spam until their
        addresses, at my request, were added to the AOL whitelist. It's a pain I
        know but a way to circumvent the system.

        Take care Barry UK