Re: [NTO] PC power supply dead?

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 4, 2005
      On Apr 4, 2005 2:13 AM, Dart Chris <c.dart@...> wrote:

      > Hi Alice,
      >
      > Sorry - I was only pulling your leg - maybe 1st April had something to do
      > with it !!!!!

      ahhhhh! You got me, I didn't pay any attention to the day! LOL!

      --
      alice ttlg

      Ramblings from the Idiot Box
      My opinionated opinions about TV and movies.
      http://www.theidiotbox.org/

      Me, Blog/LJ, Links, Whatever:
      http://alice.ttlg.net/

      I know that the object I'm looking at is an Egg - but I also know that
      if it talks to me like a person, it is not an Egg.
      -- Hunter S. Thompson
    • Barry
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 9, 2005
        All ISPs have a 'whitelist' and whatever they agree to put on it is allowed
        access through their servers. A number of people in a forum that I write to
        are AOL members and my mail was originally classified as spam until their
        addresses, at my request, were added to the AOL whitelist. It's a pain I
        know but a way to circumvent the system.

        Take care Barry UK