Re: [NTO] Re: clip to open file in Firefox new tab?

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi Jonathon:

      The only remaining possiblilty I can think of is the Firefox entry in your
      browsers.dat file which gets used when a file open in Notetab is opened by
      [View in Browser] or [View in other Browser] buttons.

      Unlike IE-based browsers all that's needed is a very simple entry pointing
      to the executable, eg:

      [Firefox]
      Command="C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

      It might be worth checking that - maybe you've got some "junk" causing the
      problem?
      sorry, that's all I can think of :-(

      Regards ... Alec
      --

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        One additional note, the settings in the browser.dat allow the defined
        browsers to be used as an argument with the ^!Url command, i.e.

        ^!URL [firefox] www.notetab.com

        Will open the url in firefox.

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions