Re: [NTO] HTML command

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hi Mordechai,

      >While creating a new html page, I want to put at the end of the page a
      >line to close the page, (like clicking on the 'X' in the upper right
      >corner of the page).
      >Can you tell me what has to be written in such a line?
      >Please not "Java".

      Well, only JavaScript can do it. If you want it anyway, something like so
      would do.

      <script type="text/javascript">
      <!--
      document.write('<a href="#" onclick=\"window.close()\">CLOSE<\/a>');
      //-->
      </script>

      If you try to close a window that hasn't been created by JavaScript the
      user will get a boring prompt.