RE: [NTO] Does anyone know how to recover lost contacts list in Outlook 2000 ?

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 25, 2005
      Just how did you lose the contacts and nothing else? They're not separate
      from the .pst file, so recovering them separately is pretty impossible. Did
      you use scanpst.exe? It deals with corruption in the .pst file itself.
      That said, did you look at your archive.pst file to
      1) make certain it's not carrying the same viruses?
      2) see if there are the contacts you're seeking in it?

      Christine