Re: [NTO] Firefox help ... again

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 22, 2005
      On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:48:27 -0800, Jeff Scism <scismgenie@...> wrote:

      > There are lots of pros and cons, perhaps someday someone will make a
      > "component" system where you get to build your own.

      That would be Firefox. :) You install the basic browser and then add
      whatever extensions you want to get your own custom browser.

      --
      alice ttlg

      Ramblings from the Idiot Box
      My opinionated opinions about TV and movies.
      http://www.theidiotbox.org/

      Me, Blog/LJ, Links, Whatever:
      http://alice.ttlg.net/

      I know that the object I'm looking at is an Egg - but I also know that
      if it talks to me like a person, it is not an Egg.
      -- Hunter S. Thompson