[NTO] Re: [Clip] Opera Browser Clip

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2000
      Hi Kay and OT'ers,

      >> From Opera Site.

      > but it's still my favorite browser.

      Ever tried NetCaptor? I don't leave home without it. ;) It's a
      NoteTab look alike. Great for opening extra pages in new tabs
      like NoteTab. I sometime view images or pages and hold the 'ol
      Shift key down and click away. I've had my window 1/3rd stacked
      with tabs one time, although with that many sometimes some don't
      like to open. ;->

      Full version Adware or $20 to register.

      Type in Netcaptor (or Net Captor) you'll find it.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner