RE: [NTO] memory maker photo bracelet

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 8, 2005
      Hi Hugo,

      > > > For me, 'Preview' opens "Microsoft Office Picture Manager"
      > > > (MsOPM) containing the picture clicked. Although the print wizard
      > > > runs from
      > > > within "MsOPM" it only handles that picture. To get the chance to
      > select
      > > > more pictures I need to click on "Print" (one above "Preview").
      > >
      > > I guess this is a feature built in to Office 2003? I'm only on
      > 2000!
      > >

      > Greg,
      >
      > I may be missing your point but this is what I found out.

      What I meant was that MsOPM must be a feature of Office 2003, which I've
      never seen. For others, without the latest version of MS Office, I've only
      been able to run the "Photo Printing Wizard" from within the "Windows
      Picture and Fax Viewer" and that I lunch from the "Preview" option on the
      context sensitive menu (right-click menu) from any Windows Explorer window
      (Whether called "My Documents", "My Pictures", or whatever.

      However, having read your message, I've just realised that if I open the
      "Picture Tasks" options (which for some reason I'd not noticed before!!),
      The "Print Pictures" option does indeed run the "Photo Printing Wizard",
      with the options to print a selection of pictures in any of the available
      formats.

      Your right, too, it doesn't allow you to size the files on the disk, only
      the printed image.

      > I found out that I do not always have the
      > printwizzard available at the left. What I do then is create a new
      > folder, copy only images to that folder and open the folder then. The
      > print all pictures option is available then.

      From what I can tell the "Picture Tasks" panel only appears in folders that
      contain exclusively recognised image files (sub-folders are also allowed).

      Greg